Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I spent a lot of time thinking about what to get my mom for mother's day.  Flowers, no too common, chocolates, no, all I could think of were traditional mother's day presents.  I decided that mothers like the simple things, so I am just going to tell everyone why my mom is the best.  1. She drives us everywhere!
2. She is so supportive of everything we do.
3. She never complains, ever.
4. She cares and always watches out for us.
5. She always finds time for us, after all, family first. 
6. She always knows the right thing to say.
7. She doesn't care what other people think. (One of her favorite things to do is sing a song that is playing in a store really, really loud)
8. She understands what we are going through.
9. She always knows what we are doing. She is always watching us.
10. She makes everything enjoyable. 

No comments: