Thanks to everyone who helped out with our Sub for Santa!! We ended up being able to get everything we needed. Here are the pictures of everything we got. (We forgot to take pictures of some of the stuff, and more has been added since!)
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
I spent a lot of time thinking about what to get my mom for mother's day. Flowers, no too common, chocolates, no, all I could think of were traditional mother's day presents. I decided that mothers like the simple things, so I am just going to tell everyone why my mom is the best. 1. She drives us everywhere!
2. She is so supportive of everything we do.
3. She never complains, ever.
4. She cares and always watches out for us.
5. She always finds time for us, after all, family first.
6. She always knows the right thing to say.
7. She doesn't care what other people think. (One of her favorite things to do is sing a song that is playing in a store really, really loud)
8. She understands what we are going through.
9. She always knows what we are doing. She is always watching us.
10. She makes everything enjoyable.
Monday, May 4, 2009
It's about time spring gets here... The weather is finally starting to warm up, well a little bit. The flowers are starting to bloom and the birds are starting to sing! I love it when the weather is nice enough that you can wear shorts. Spring also means that school is about to get out! Which means, Megan is moved home, YAY!!! This also means only 4 more weeks for me and luke before we got out of school! We love spring and are so glad it is finally here!