Monday, July 21, 2008

Over EXCITED!!!!!!

For some reason Megan and I got excited over something... I have no idea what. This is still part of out girls trip! I'm guessing we were just excited to be in Las Vegas, after all that is our favorite city. Who doesn't love Las Vegas? You get to shop, there is nice weather, you get to shop, great for people watching, you get to shop, great food, and you still get to shop!!! If you can't tell we quite enjoy Las Vegas. The night life in Vegas is good too! Your so tired as soon as you get to your hotel your asleep, We are quite the party animals as you can tell by this picture!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Lindsey, try to make the font bigger on this post. I can't read it very well. And Luke was wrong. I don't see a poster for the rodeo in the back ground. oh well